Last updated: November 25, 2018
Navigating this Page:
- Personal Information We Gather
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- What about Cookies?
- Sharing Your Information
- Seeing Advertisements for Flint (Infiverve Technologies Pte Ltd.).com online
- “Do Not Track” Signals
- Keeping Your Information
- Customers in the EU
- Your Rights
- What About Links to Other Sites?
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us
Personal Information We Gather
In order to use our products (the “Services”), you’ll have to create a Flint (Infiverve Technologies Pte Ltd.) Account (“Account”). The information we collect to make your Account includes things like your name, email address, and company name.If you provide cloud accounts to be linked to your Account, we collect information like the name of the account holder, company name, user name, access keys, and passwords.If you decide to invite other people to access your Account, we may collect information about those people such as their names and email addresses.Finally, we may collect information related to how you use the Services, such as where you’re clicking and what pages you’re viewing under your Account.
We may also collect information about how you access and use our website. This includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We have to collect personal information from you and those you invite to use your Account in order to perform our contract with you—it’s a bit hard to provide the Services and support when we don’t know who we’re providing them to.
We may also use personal information to:
Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Help with internal functions such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the Services.
- Send you notices about important changes to our terms of service and policies
- Let you know about special offers, our latest products, and upcoming events. We may do this via email, if you’ve said we can. Remember, you can always opt out of being on our mailing list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
What About Cookies?
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Sharing Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is essential for us to do that.
However, we may share your data with professional service providers, such as marketing agencies and advertising partners as an essential part of being able to provide the Services to you.
Seeing Advertisements for getflint.io or flint.cloud or flintcloud.io Online
We engage in online advertising to let you know what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.Like many companies, we target Flint (Infiverve Technologies Pte Ltd.) banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We don’t support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Keeping Your Information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your Account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our support team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your Account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Customers in the EU
Personal information: The personal information we collect may be considered Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you’re located in the EU, you have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
What About Links to Other Sites?
Our Services are not intended to be used by those under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we’ll take steps to remove that information from our servers.