Driving OneLogin Value Integration with Flint's Automation Engine
How Flint Automates Workflows with IAM Solutions
- Executing manual and tedious migration processes for every existing user.
- Ensuring that all users are in sync with each other.
- Manually handling provisioning and on-boarding of users from the old IAM to the new IAM.
- Managing mundane admin tasks such as password resets for employees, user account locks, assignment of team roles, etc.
- Sunk cost and resources since the entire user base from Azure Active Directory cannot be directly moved to OneLogin.
Benefits of Flint for IAM Users Migration and Synchronization
With Flint by your side, you can avail the following benefits automation-powered workflows:
- Substantial savings on manpower and resources.
- Better quality of end results and improved predictions of quality.
- Improved robustness of processes and consistency of outputs.
- Elimination of manual tasks leading to higher accuracy.
- Engagement of the workforce in more strategic tasks.
- Optimized operations and intuitive workload management.